On Monday 3 June Council passed the following resolution regarding the Ivanhoe Structure Plan:
4.3 IVANHOE ACTIVITY AREA PLANNING SCHEME AMENDMENTS
Mr Roger Fyfe spoke on the item
This report provides Council with an update on the process of translating the Ivanhoe Structure Plan into planning controls in the Banyule Planning Scheme. The report recommends introducing controls into the Scheme on an interim and permanent basis.
1. Adopts the updated Ivanhoe Structure Plan (3 June 2013).
2. Requests that the proposed changes to the Municipal Strategic Statement (MSS) be approved by the Minister for Planning without further exhibition. (Should the Minister for Planning accept the changes without public exhibition, planning scheme
Amendments C91 and C93 would be changed to omit the MSS components.)
3. Supports the preparation of Amendments C91 and C92 to the Banyule Planning Scheme to implement the planning controls outlined in the Ivanhoe Structure Plan on an interim basis.
4. Supports the preparation and exhibition of Amendments C93 and C94 to the Banyule Planning Scheme to implement the planning controls outlined in the Ivanhoe Structure Plan on a permanent basis.
5. Requests the Minister for Planning authorise the preparation of Amendments C91 and C92 and approve these amendments on an interim basis.
6. Requests the Minister for Planning authorise the preparation and exhibition of Amendments C93 and C94.
7. Write to all local Members of Parliament urging them to support these proposals
Moved: Cr Jenny Mulholland
Seconded: Cr Craig Langdon